Thursday, September 7, 2017

Addie And Maurice's List

As a subscriber to many blogs, my inbox has become quite crowded over the years.  I've found that posts always declaring, "Here's my painting. Hope you'll buy it. Bye! Bye!" are being eliminated from my subscriptions.

So in that vein, I have made my goal to offer up a painting along with something that has real value to me ( and hopefully for you as well). My blog is not for selling paintings. There are better places for that like Daily Paint Works  Carol Marine and her husband continue to improve this amazing web site for painters.

I subscribe to another blog called The Legacy Project
The link above will take you to Maurice's List for Living. I should look at Maurice's list every day!

And of course, another cow. Her name is "Addy".

"Addy" 6 x 6 Oil on Board

No comments:

Post a Comment